Selasa, 09 Juli 2013

So boring but happy

Hi everyone! :)
For long time i didn't posting in here. i'm sorry about that but now i will try to post something coz i have nothing to do hahaha

I just want to share about what i feel and doing around this time. so, if you don't interesting just close this blog website and doing something else. LOL :D

This is my first holiday being alone. Especially, this is not just a holiday, it's a ramadhan :D i will fasting in here (jatinangor), in my room. wooah, i can't imagine what will happen. Let's see,,

Now is 9th of July 2013, 13:20 (wow, so detailed, right? i just amazed to my self a second ago when i write that :D)

Back to the topic, this day i don't fasting, i will start tomorrow because i'm in government side :p
Now I don't know what to do, i feels so bore. But beside that i don't know why i'm feel so happy. hahahaha maybe because for 5 months ago i feel busy.
wahaha it's sounds like i was a busy person, but for real it's not. i just think, what i have been doing in that "busy" time. ----------------think----------------------- hm, i forget hahaha oke, so this time i feel so happy because I have a lot of free time :D i love free time <3

And then, i start thinking what should i do and the only choice i have is online. There are lot of things i can do when online, like open tumblr, facebook, twitter, and of course blogger and wordpress. When i write this post, i have been change my twitter photo (avatar) and posting some photo in my tumblr and it's really take much time. But after that busy activity, i feel confused again, what should i do now? and i thinking about this blog, so i opened it. I realized that i never posting in this year. I read the last post that i made and there was 4 comment. I read Kuma's comment and it's remind me to my old blog. At that time i just think, "Aaaah, maybe i should check that blog to remember what i have been doing in senior high school". So, I try to login in blogger, coz there is no way to read that blog except you must login first. And tadaaaaa, the eiffel background come to my screen. waaaah, i have been posting a lot.

I start to read. I pick the post that i made in 2010 and read it. A few moment latter i just laugh wahahaha, why i write that. so, "something" >_< i just feel shame at that time. how can i write that kind of article. woaaaah, i can't believe it. i just LOL and cover my face with hand. wahahaha I really can't read it anymore :D and about the language, oh my god :o how can i use that kind of language wahahaha. maybe coz i read a lot of novel so i was being inspired and write that kind of article wahahahaha

okeoke, i must accept that i write that. i was young that time. eh but wait, i still young now :D
oke, the language is doesn't matter, what's the meaning behind that it is important :p hahaha no one understand coz no one know my article, right? hohoho 

And actually, i just read some of them, not at all because i can't stand it hahaha i think that's enough, i remember all that moment hahaha and then i think to post something in this blog ^_^

I think that's all. I want to take a bath :p hahaha what time is it? 14.26
It has been 1 hour 6 minutes since i start write this post. i think it's enough
okee, goodbye! have a nice day! :)


5 komentar:

  1. artikel mana sde yang ko baca....
    yg judulnya hehehe :P, nulis, sadar, good news, benci sekali sampai nangis, atau yang judulnya wah wah...

    BalasHapus
  2. sotta ko rusdin -_- 2011 ituu, bilang ka 2010 hahaha

    BalasHapus
  3. hah? jadi selama ini bisa ko buka blog ku rusdin? betulan ko wee???

    BalasHapus
  4. Tidak ada alasan untuk tidak bisa buka blog mu

    BalasHapus